Australia is now using CBD oil to attack nerve damage and treat it. Cancer is characterized by abnormal growth in cells that can potentially attack and spread widely to most parts of your body. Overall cancer has over 200 types. Anything that may result to body cells behaving abnormally is a neuropathy causing agent. General categories of cancer-related or causative agents include: cigarette and tobacco smoke, exposure to toxic compounds like asbestos, cadmium or benzene and chloride. Another cause is human genetics.
Never damage is a serious consequence of this.
For neuropathy to be discovered in the human body screening has to be done in Australia. Screening may not give full results of the cancer that is where biopsy comes in. a sample of the cancer tissue is extracted through surgery. Neuropathy treatment is dependent on stage and type of neuropathy. Treatment protocols are set according to each individual patient. Most known cancer treatments include radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Cancer is accompanied by symptoms such as:
- Nerve damage(peripheral neuropathy).
- Change in bladder and bowel movements.
- experiencing sore throat that takes time to clear.
- Unusual discharge, little or too much bleeding for instance nipple secretions or a sore that will not heal that oozes material.
- Thickening of the testicles and occurrence of laps in breast or elsewhere.
- Chronic indigestion and difficulty swallowing.
- Noticeable Change in thickness, size, color of a mole or a wart.
- Throat hoarseness and a nagging cough that never goes away.
If you notice these symptoms visits a physician since neuropathy treatment relies on catching the abnormal growths at an early stage so that treatment can be effective.
Causes of Cancer
Major causes of cancer include:
- Chemicals and other toxic elements such as vinyl, benzene, nickel, benzene and cigarette smoke.
- Ionizing radiation. X-ray sources, sunlight, and uranium, radiation from gamma, beta and alpha.
- Pathogens such as hepatitis virus, herpes virus, HPV, and EBV.
- Genetics has been linked to a number of specific cancers such as breast, ovarian, colorectal, prostate, skin and melanoma IQ.
This is why people get neuropathy.
Risk Factors for Cancer.
Cancer can is caused by various factors.
- Cancer-causing substances in the environment.
- Chronic inflammation.
- Bad diet and eating habits.
- Hormones such as estrogen are known to be carcinogenic.
- Immunosuppression, medication taken after organ transplant.
- Infectious agents such as viruses, bacteria, and parasites can cause cancer.
- Obesity which mostly causes breast cancer.
- Advancing age is the most important risk factor for cancer overall and for many individual cancer types.
- Alcohol, drinking alcohol can increase your risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, voice box and breast.
- Radiation of certain wavelength has enough energy to damage DNA and cause cancer.
- Sunlight, sunlamps and tanning booths give off ultraviolet radiation which damages skin.
- Tobacco has chemicals that damage the DNA.
Consequences of Cancer.
Consequences of cancer and its treatment include both physical and mental effects. Australians really need to know about these. They include:
- Chronic fatigue.
- Sexual difficulties among couples.
- Mental health problems.
- Urinary and gastrointestinal problems.
- Lymphedema which is persistent tissue caused by fluid retention.
- Financial constraints to low-income earner.
- Death when the condition is not diagnosed early or the treatment fails.
- Where the neuropathy cause is genetic, it will be passed to the next generation.
Cancer treatment is financially and time consuming. For any treatment to be done it will depend on neuropathy type and what stage the cancer is. For some patients treatment may be done at the diagnosis stage, this is through surgery when the doctors remove tissues of the neuropathy for biopsy. Patients can go through the following forms of treatment
- Combination of all the treatments.
- Radiation therapy.
In a case where the Aussie’s cancer cannot be completely removed through surgery, the patient undergoes combination therapy. This will also depend on the stage and type of cancer.
This treatment involves minimizing the symptoms associated with neuropathy. Palliative therapy is appropriate for terminally ill patients. The whole idea is to make the patient comfortable and improve their conditions by making the symptoms more bearable thus increasing the period of time they have to live. There are medications that can be used to reduce the symptoms and relieve pain. Other people prefer to use Cannabidiol oils to help numb the pain.
A lot of people are getting their CBD oil in Australia from www.nokacbdaustralia.com.au which has a huge selection.
CBD Oil and Peripheral Cancer
CBD oil is extracted from the marijuana plant. Research done by different scholars has showed numerous benefits of CBD in the medical field. This research has led to legalization of CBD oil in some states.
Cancer is associated with so much pain, and some patients have to use CBD oil to help numb the pain, increase appetite and improve their mood.
How CBD Oil Works to Fight Peripheral Neuropathy
Many people with cancer end up getting nerve damage from chemo drugs.
CBD has for a long time been researched and a lot of analysis have been written about cannabidiol and cancer. Most of the research focus on properties of cannabis sativa that can help fight neuropathy.
Clinical trials done on animal models for experimental purposes showed that CBD oil has the ability to reduce the growth of tumors in some cases.
Patients that have both cancer and neuropathy are in luck now, however.
Nerve damage can be slowed and reversed with wonderful new treatments.
The research also shows that CBD oil is capable of blocking the pathway of neuropathy causing cells. CBD mixed in chemotherapy session have been seen to reduce body toxicity as a result of the pharmaceutical grade drugs. CBD is known to have plenty of benefits especially to neuropathy patients such as pain relief, improved sleep and appetite stimulation.
The signaling pathways that they use are pretty important.
What Is the Right Dosage for CBD Oil?
One to three tinctures of CBD oil is enough for a day’s dosage. It is important to start with small doses like one drop and increase gradually as per your doctor’s instruction.
There are different ways of administering CBD such as vapping, sublingual pathway, chewing gummies and edible. See a physician first and be advised accordingly.
CBD oil helps fight nerve damage by stopping it from spreading and reproducing its cells throughout the body. It suppresses cancer cell growth and helps prevent existing cells from surviving. It is important to understand CBD and its benefits in the medical field. Studies have been carried out and observations done and recorded about the undeniable goodness of CBD in the human anatomy.
A lot of NSW and VIC residents in Australia are having great success with hemp oil & other cannabidiol products.
We all know how complex and painful neuropathy can be and thanks to CBD oils cancer patients can manage the pain especially the terminally ill, if not completely curing cancer.